Skip to main content
- Determine the precise location where food and beverage service will take place.
- At least two months prior to the event, contact Rave! Event Services — or, where allowed, outside caterers — to review the vendor’s catering menu and determine the approximate cost for your event.
- One month prior to the event, meet with the caterer on site to discuss setup and determine what food and beverages will be served.
- At least one week prior to the event, send your final guest count to the caterer (this deadline may vary based on the caterer).
- Contact the caterer one day prior to the event to verify all arrangements.
- If alcohol is to be served, read and follow the university’s alcohol regulation.