University Communications, a part of University Advancement, builds positive relationships between NC State University and its many constituents through strategic internal and external communications that convey the university’s brand identity. The office focuses its efforts on:
- Increasing awareness of the university’s distinctive benefits
- Ensuring consistency in university-wide messaging and visual identity by facilitating integration and coordination of public relations and communications efforts throughout the university
- Monitoring and responding to public issues and perceptions
- Providing marketing, communication and Web strategy, counsel and creative services to campus clients
- Providing guidance and resource assistance for university events
At NC State, we solve global challenges and create economic, societal and intellectual prosperity. We do it by merging creative, innovative ideas with purposeful action.
At NC State, we Think and Do.